Slings and Arrows - Pete's Evo Blog

Yawn, yes another blog about blogging:-) This one takes a robust look at the use of blogs in EFL.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

First Post

This is the first post to this WebLog. I am still not quite sure how I got here. One minute I was trying to post a comment on someone's blog, the next minute here I am writing this message. I guess I will manage to get back to where I started at some point. Or maybe I will just stay lost in bloglivion.

I wonder how easy it is to adjust the templates in this blog. Not sure I like standardised templates. It would also be a good idea to have a spell check - after all I insist my students use them.

Anyway now I'll try and post that comment ......

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy McKeand said...

That is how I originally set up my blog, too! I was reading a friend's blog and wanted to comment, and the next thing I knew, I was setting up my blog! I never did anything with it until now, though. It should be interesting to see where we all go from here!

19 January 2005 at 19:31  
Blogger Bee said...

Hey Pete...good to see your here already. But be sure to retrace your steps back to where you started so as not to be completely lost. Madly clicking hmmm...! I know this symptom.
To adjust the templates you must log in to your blog (www.blogger.com), open it from the dashboard and go to the template area. You should find very precise instructions here:
http://casweb.ou.edu/olr/technology/webpub/blogger/templates.htm
Hope this helps
Warm regards from Brazil

19 January 2005 at 21:44  
Blogger aaron said...

Pete! Just saying hi. I'm now subscribed and ready to read. Good work so far.

20 January 2005 at 00:51  
Blogger Bettina said...

Hi Pete!
I do agree with you about the "fixed" templates. I've thought many times (during this week) how lovely it would be to change some fonts and colors... but well maybe more learning and practicing is needed.
Greetings
Bet :)

24 January 2005 at 04:13  
Blogger Chris said...

Hi, Pete,

I think there must be a way to adjust the templates. Probably you have to know some html. I hope our moderators teach us more about this.

24 January 2005 at 07:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home